Contract Title: General Services Administration (GSA), One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services, Small Business (OASIS SB)
Global Miracle Solutions (GMS) is an SBA-Approved Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture (JV) Firm. Both Mentor, Miracle Systems LLC and Protégé, Global Consulting International bring wealth of experience, expertise and ability to support array of task orders relevant to Pool 1 disciplines.
Miracle Systems (Mentor) brings 17+ years of experience in managing over $900 Million in prime contract across DoD, DHS, USAID, DOS, DOJ, HHS and GSA. Miracle Systems specializes in IT Systems, Program Management, Engineering Services, PMO Support and Training Services. Miracle is the most successful OASIS SB vendor with 112 Task Orders.
Global Consulting International (GCI) (Protégé) is a small business with 15+ years of experience with proven capabilities in IT, Healthcare, Weapon Systems, Professional Services and Geospatial Systems supporting various DoD agencies.
GMS OASIS Capabilities
GMS bring information technology, program management, engineering, logistics, scientific and financial management support services.
GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 1
Contract Number: 47QRAD20D1047
Period of Performance
March 25, 2020 – December 31, 2024
DUNS Number and Cage Code
DUNS: 116764509 | Cage: 86SB78
OASIS SB Contract (Sections B through J) and Modifications
GMS OASIS SB Pool 1 Award Package
Scope of Awarded Contract
GMS team proudly offers support services related to Pool 1 core disciplines which include:
- Program management services.
- Management consulting services.
- Logistics services.
- Engineering services.
- Scientific services; and
- Financial services.
For examples of scope of services that are available under the GSA OASIS SB Contract, click here
GSA OASIS SB Poo1 NAICS Codes
541330 - Engineering Services
541611 - Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Features and Benefits
OASIS Small Business (SB) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. GSA OASIS SB has been designated as Best-in-Class (BIC) governmentwide solution by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) that:
- Allows acquisition experts to take advantage of pre-vetted, governmentwide contract solutions;
- Supports a governmentwide migration to solutions that are mature and market-proven;
- Assists in the optimization of spend, within the governmentwide category management framework; and
- Increases the transactional data available for agency level and governmentwide analysis of buying behavior.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Through OASIS SB, customer agencies receive small business credit, and it supports competition, even in socioeconomic categories;
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level;
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Commercial and non-commercial services;
- CONUS and OCONUS requirements;
- Classified and unclassified services;
- Ancillary Support necessary to deliver a total solution
GMS OASIS Contact Information – Key Personnel, Contracts Manager and OASIS Program Manager
For meeting all your mission needs, contact Global Miracle Solutions:
Sandeep Sharma, GMS, Managing Director and OASIS Contracts Manager
Tel: 801-554-1230 | Email: Sandeep@globalmiracle.net
Sandesh Sharda, GMS Member
Tel: 571-331-1355 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GSA Contact information
For more information about how the OASIS contract visit www.gsa.gov/oasis to obtain Pool 1 services for your agency to cover program management, management services, logistics, engineering, scientific, or financial management support services. For further information, email OASIS Program Office at OasisSB@gsa.gov.